Saturday, August 16, 2008

Another favorite show of ours...


If you are not watching Psyche, do yourselves a favor and tune in Friday nights after Monk. It is one of only two shows that can inspire out loud, watery eyed laughter from the both of us!! Last nights episode is a perfect example. Seriously, the show is awesome (forgive me Christy). Anyone who fancies goofy, but not toilet, humor delivered in a dry manner along with well derived dialog will dig this show. It isn't really about the 70's, but last night had some great 70's references and imagery. If you don't like it, I will pay you one American dollar.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

We'll add it to net flicks and check it out.

cheyney webb said...

Good to know. I haven't even heard of it!

Luis and Christy said...

Hey with the promise of an American dollar I'm up for the risk that the show might be sub-awesome... I'll ch-ch-check it out.