Monday, February 9, 2009

How could I forget Journey!!




You guys are awesome! What eclectic tastes! I also forgot "Bohemian Rhapsody" by Queen!! It totally fits into the (no pun intended) category of "perfect songs sung while wearing a codpiece". I tried to pick a song by Talking Heads but they're all so good and strange, I designated "Sand in the Vaseline" as a perfect album to be heard from beginning to end. And then there is Journey. Cheyney, thanks for alerting me to the error of my ways. "Don't stop beleivin" is most certainly, without a doubt, a perfect song. I'm also fond of "City lights". I could go on, but that would be self-indulgent. Now, excuse me while I open I-Tunes and get pumped up!!

2 comments:

cheyney webb said...

Yeah, Journey. It is true. I really got into them when Brady left for his mission and I inherited his CD. You must see Steve Perry in his music videos with his tight little pants. It is a hoot.

I ALMOST had "Forever yours, faithfully" engraved in Ryan's wedding ring.

ridgeandjenny said...

Cheyns, you would have been the all time President of the Journey fan club if you had done that!!! Your wedding would have had a righteous Journey cover band named something like, Mystical Journey or Sojourner or Journey Cover Band... Your dress would have had tiger stripes with a matching codpiece for Ryan and your vows would be verbatim excerpts from Journey songs. A Steve Perry shaped wedding cake, WHAT!!!