Monday, February 2, 2009

Aaaaaand it begins....


I was driving with our three girls the other day. Shelby says, "Daddy?"; I say, "yes baby" (it is especially important to listen to her right now because she is really coming up with some special thoughts, I used to just ignore her and call her IT, J. K.!!!!);


Shelby: "Daddy, I'm falling in love with Sheldon........" (she's four years old, by the way)

Me: pause........

Me: "honey, do you know what that means?"

Shelby: "no, daddy"

Me: "relieved sigh"; "that's nice baby, is he nice to you?"

Shelby: "yes, I'm falling in love with him, for real"


So, it starts, my girls are getting more and more beautiful each day. And now one of them thinks she is falling in love "for real". Oh please give me patience and the ability to NOT kill teenage boys...

4 comments:

Ryan said...

cute.

Luis and Christy said...

The "for real" addition made that story so good. She's in love for real... now if she adds "yo" to the end of her for real PLEASE blog as quickly as possible.

Unknown said...

Let the girly drama madness begin!

Unknown said...

Ha, ha, ha. And soon I will be on the other end getting calls from some little girls father. I just hope its you. You better get used to it cus your little ones are cuties.

I thought Shelby was going to ask how to clean a gun. I wonder where you are going with that picture...