Thursday, November 20, 2008

Bay is 2!!!!


Our littlest pickle is 2!!! Her birthday was yesterday, Nov. 18. She is the tiniest, cutest, smartest, orneriest, gigglenist, most ticklish two year-old currently in existence. I could squeeze the bejeezus out of her, invent a time machine, and then go back and do it again. She is a little goober who can already talk, light years ahead of when her sisters started. She also has a fierce individuality and speaks her mind. It is funny how they can be so different from each other in good ways. Another amazing thing is that my best friend Matty and his awesome wife Carrie had their first boy child, Luke Asher Ring (tentatively) yesterday!! He and our girl Bay have the same birthday!! This is special because Matt is my oldest friend and he is important to me. The 18th was a proud day for our family and friends. One day, I will find the USB cord for our camera and post photos of the b-day (complete with yummy Isaac's cupcakes with icing pumpkins on them, hometown inside information, WHAT WHAT!!) and the wonderful new turtle and figure drawings the older girls are doing. Oh well, one day I will be more informative and generally valuable. Until then, I will be defined by my allegiances: GO GATORS!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Ryan said...

Happy birthday Bay!

Wendy said...

She's a cutie! Happy birthday little one.

cheyney webb said...

Hooray for Bay and for Matt, Carrie, and Luke Asher. What a strong name!

Unknown said...

Hooray for November 18th indeed. I have to admit it was a great day even before Luke, but now is even more so. I am gonna share pictures when I find a way to get out of this dirty diaper pile. Thanks for the hooray Cheyney!