Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I wont say anything....




Besides, one picture is worth a thousand words... If I had Photoshop skills, I would have cut and pasted some cutoff jean shorts onto Brandon Spikes while he is motivating Matt Stafford to reconsider his personal clothing style (it must be hard to get self-feces out of silver britches; come on, you can sort of imagine a little potty right underneath him in this picture)... I promise to be classy the other 364 days of the year and of course will be a shameless Dawg fan for the rest of the season, but now I must bask ever so little in the glory of my spot-on pregame analysis... Jeah!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Sir, the classless Gators & your timeout loving head coach have added fuel to the fire. Your team did play better on Saturday I cannot deny that. They have given the Dawgs all the motivation to paste Florida in 09. Remember: 46-38-2. Just sayin'.

Ryan said...

Florida is going far this year. I wish the game was more interesting, but congrats on the blow-out.

cheyney webb said...

Congrats. Well done.

Unknown said...

who won? i didn't get a chance to watch.