Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Ears to me!


I have an ear infection. It is annoying. To simulate, hire two people with nothing better to do to each place a single finger on an opposite ear. Then, tell them that the person that touches your brain gets a dollar. Ouch. Anyway, my ear is so swollen, I thought I would write about it...


Gigantic earlobe

A thousand clip-on earrings

Could not cover you


You stick out much more

Than your opposite headmate

Separated by hair


I wish you could move

I would tip you at people

Because Sloth loves Chunk


Though you may think I am kidding, I assure you the following picture is as a matter of fact me. Disregard the child to my right; he is a liar! But even I have a home and love.

3 comments:

cheyney webb said...

Ouch! I hope your ear doesn't look like Sloth.

Unknown said...

I totally looks like you! You should go the Vincent Van Gogh route. No ear no problems. Plus you can you have an excuse when people accuse you of not listening. Just Gogh for it!

Justin said...

Oh, man, I loved that movie.