Thursday, June 11, 2009

H2O intolerant


Does anoyone ever do things absentmindedly? What was I talking about? Oh yeah, yesterday I drank like 96 ounces of water in 2 hours without thinking about it at all. I have a lexan bottle that holds about 32 oz. and I filled it and then emptied it three times between 7AM and 9:30. That is a good thing, except for the periodic restroom visits( Matt, you mioght recognize this sign). And by periodic I mean every 20 minutes or so. People around here probably think I'm strange enough, but when I'm walking into the BR every forthour my "intriguing allure" is intensified. I often wonder if people also think it is strange that I carry my empty plastic bottle with me into the bathroom, intending to fill it in the water fountain upon exit. I promise I am not undergoing drug testing. Anyway, I guess the point is that I was extremely hydrated all morning but a little irritable and quick with some people. I was actually doing them a service by not letting them see a grown man have an accident in his office. I think I just blogged absentmindedly, reinforcing the point in the first place...

3 comments:

cheyney webb said...

Holy COW! 96 oz is a lot of water!

Ryan said...

Was the water bottle new? I totally over drink when I get a new one. Here is a trivia question: How many glasses of water would you have to drink for it to be fatal? I say drink one less than that.

Unknown said...

You pot head.