Friday, June 20, 2008

Against all odds


Sometimes you realize how much your significant other really loves you without them saying it or making a big deal about it. Like the time I took her to a quarry hole in Florida to ride bikes without having ridden there myself first. We got lost in about 10 square acres, and finally made it back to the car only after being cursed. I deserved it. This was before we married and she still went through with it. Then yesterday, we went for a ride together in a much more controlled and idiot proof environment. Though she faced the unknown (and a very sore rear) she loves me, we had a great time, and I came away without tire marks on my face. And yes, in case you're wondering, Jenny is 100 times more attractive than Sean Young and I am more attractive than Jeff Bridges... or at least more attractive than Beau Bridges... Okay, I'm better looking than the Big Lebowski.

1 comment:

cheyney webb said...

I remember that story of you almost killing Jenny on a ridiculously strenuous bike ride. Ya'll are a perfect match.
Ryan and I went biking the other day and I ended up having to push my bike up a hill. Embarrassing.