Sunday, June 29, 2008

Poor UGA VI


In all seriousness, condolences go out to the Dawg Nation today regarding the loss of UGA VI. I am sure that they have UGA VII waiting in the wings to become the next "only mascot to grace the cover of Sports Illustrated". Now, I am a Florida Gator fan, so anyone can understand the grace and sincerity I had to conjure to write this (Matt, I'm talking to you, buddy). Had he been eaten by an alligator I might consider his passing as an omen for this season, but fortunately he was spared from the jaws of the mighty reptile... until the last weekend in October, that is. GO GATORS!!!!!!

1 comment:

Ryan said...

Poor Uga. Fl andGA are going to be awesome this year. I can't wait to see them play. Watch out for BYU this season though...they have a good team and though they probably wont be at your guys level, they should possibly be top ten. not bad for a non-BCS stepchild.