Friday, June 20, 2008

Goats= Evil


Today I saw something that helped me draw a conclusion about goats; I saw a goat urinate into it's own mouth. It took aim, and then with intent, did the deed. I realize that this is slightly distasteful but when you draw such a conclusion, it seems important until you print it and then you realize what a strange person you are. Nevertheless, goats are horribly hedonistic, silly animals. Take this picture for example. Is this really necessary?! Did the goat I saw today really need a drink that badly?? I think not. Draw your own conclusion, hopefully not about me but about goats.

4 comments:

Ryan said...

many goats up here thankfully.

Ryan said...

I mean not many...

cheyney webb said...

Let me guess. Was said goat at the boat basin? I can't wait to come and see his trick.

Luis and Christy said...

GROSS... I knew that there was a reason goat creeped me out. That'll be something to remember when our class goes on the farm field trip.