Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Two halves

My wife teaches Physical Sciences. You can ask her anything about anything and she will tell you the answer and more. Its beautiful, the empirical nature of the physical sciences makes you responsible for what you say. She did her graduate projects on marine mammals. My education focus is Social Science. My graduate project focus is a collection of artifacts from a rice plantation in South Carolina. You can ask me anything and I will tell you a possible answer based upon the flexibility of Social Science. Its beautiful, no one can really say that you are wrong!! The dichotomy of our backgrounds is awesome and if I had her knowledge, I would make a heck of a well rounded scholar. I'm proud of her past the prospect of description.

2 comments:

Ryan said...

I appreciated both you guys on the trip to Charelston Aquarium and slave museum. It showed your strengths.

cheyney webb said...

You both are such smart cookies.