Friday, October 24, 2008

Event updates


So, two things; I got a job at the College in town as coordinator of testing and career services. I am excited to contribute to the community and higher ed. Also, the parade was canceled for Ms. Lucretia's Dance troupe. So no miniature tire marks on my torso. We were disappointed but would rather forgo the parade for not having to dry our soaked to the bone trembling children afterward. Call us particular. This picture looks nothing like our girls but a naked mole rat ,though neither naked nor trembling, is bound to inspire mirth.

3 comments:

Ryan said...

congrats! I'm going to have to call you and find out more about it. Also any pre game analysis to appear on this blog for the weekends big game?

cheyney webb said...

I was telling mom "I am so jealous you get to work with Ridge and Jenny." Then she said, "Oh, there is Ridge" and proceeded to put me on hold while she chatted with you. I turned green with envy.
Congrats!

Jeff Dowdy said...

Ridge,
My email was rejected that I sent to Jenny. Can you help me out?
Jeff