Monday, October 13, 2008

Goats= really, really evil


Okay, I've already posted about the silly, hedonistically evil ways of Capra hircus. The other day, Jenny and our girls went to the local goat haven. While minding their own business, a goat made it clear that it was in distress. Jenny happened upon said goat doing it's best corpse imitation. She realized it was tangled in the wire fence and promptly loosened it's goofy horns. Dazed and probably starved/dehydrated, it wandered off. I am certain but there was probably some misguided agreed upon goat practical joke on humans. Another thing, when we feed the goats, the larger ones run the little ones off before they get their share. Come on now, I say, "I don't care how much bigger you are than another goat because you're still a goat"!! I am not a beleiver in any type of stratified goat hierarchy. They should just sit around and comiserate about their ascribed status as the world's silliest animal. Just look at this picture!! I mean, come on!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The lack of bounds to your goat fetish never cease to amaze me. Disgraceful.

Unknown said...

my mom had a goat that kept jumping the fence...her solution: give it a collar connected to a tire by a rope...the goat drug the tire all over the pen, but never jumped the fence. peta would be horrified