Thursday, October 23, 2008

Aske me about me... my favorite subject!


So today I (Ridge) interviewed for a job. It is a sort of entry level job in testing. Not animal testing (which is unfortunate because I have about 12 dogs that need to have lipstsick stuck in their noseholes and mascara rubbed on their gums sometimes) but human scholastic testing. The interview went well and I wasn't surprised by any questions. Anyway, hopefully it will turn out well and I will get the position. And if I do then let the good times roll!!! I will start to wear expensive velour track suits, buy ten dunkeys, name the rest of our children things like Dolllars, Gambler, and Golddust, and also put diamond sprinkles on my food. What could be more ballah than that?! So wish me luck!!

3 comments:

Ryan said...

Good luck! I hope you get it!

Unknown said...

When at a restaurant don't forget to order chocolate covered lobster. If they don't have it...ask louder. That way they know your fancy. Now that's ballin! Good luck.

Wendy said...

Good luck good luck! So at least three more kids on their way, huh? Velour track suit--don't make me jealous!